Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Weight

I'm doing the Happy Weight Calculator.

Height: 5'4"
Frame: Being that my bra size is 30B, I'm going to guess small. You didn't think that they made 30B bras. They don't.

Oh, here's the happy weight chart to determine your frame size. Wrap a tape measure around your wrist and use this chart to determine your frame size. Okay, 5 1/2 inches. Small Frame - If you're 5'2" to 5'5" - Less than 6. I told you, small.

Do you have an obese sibling or parent? That's mean. If I say yes, do I get to weigh more? Then yes.
Age: 41.
Do you have children? No. If I say yes, do I get to...

That way lies madness, Munt. (Munt is my other kayfabe name.)

How often do you exercise and weight train? Three times a week. Ish.
Recently quit smoking? No.
Do you allow yourself a treat now and then? You mean like an entire sleeve of do-si-dos in one sitting. Yes.

My Happy Weight is... 124.6 pounds.

I guess that's right, I weighed 125 pounds this morning. I probably would have been happier if I'd weighed .4 pounds less. So I should lose five (.4) pounds, then I'd be five pounds under my happy weight. Then I'd be happy!

I'm kidding, I'm not totally missing the point.

I'm .4 missing the point, though.